3T is looking for an outstanding commercially focused candidate to be part of our North American inside sales team & the business operations in general. An entrepreneurial attitude and a passion for biking are basic requirements.
Your will be accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities by phone while at the same time working together with the outside sales team managing customer’s accounts and coordinating the team’s efforts to increase our presence in the market place. You will be leading all day-to-day activities related to sales and orders with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that will enable the achievement of our sales objectives.
Equally important, you will have the communications skill to engage naturally with customers to answer their questions clearly and sympathetically and at the same time have an intuitive, hands-on grip on the fine details of bike configuration.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious person with experience in sales and is looking to move up into brand management. The role is based in our office in Toronto, Canada and covers the United States, Canada and Latin America. Some travel within Canada and to the United States is required.
The candidate we choose will need to show he/she can make his/her contribution to our team’s overall mission.
- Increase 3T’s bike presence in the designated territory by prospecting new customers.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers.
- Manage and resolve dealers/customer issues by recommending products and/or services that will improve their businesses and our product output.
- Support account management with sales orders, confirmations and shipments
- 3 to 5 years work experience in sales, preferably in the bicycle industry.
- Good technical knowledge of bicycles and bicycle parts.
- Entrepreneurial ‘getting things done’ mentality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use standard computer softwares ( MS office) and communication tools.
- Able to maintain a cool head, unfazed by working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
For formal specification of this job, contact email@example.com
3T is an equal-opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
3T is a global company with three regional customer service offices (Italy, Taiwan, California) and 20+ service centers. Founded in Turin in 1961 as Tecno Tubo Torino (Turin Tube Technology), 3T has always been renowned for the quality, simplicity, and beauty of its products. 3T has a track record of being ‘first’: first to introduce many modern alloys to cycling, first to produce a dedicated aerobar, first to win the ID design award, first to introduce dedicated gravel wheels and first to introduce an aero gravel frame. And first in countless competitions alongside the great champions of cycling — in the Tour de France and Giro d’Italia, one-day Classics, Olympics, World Championships, national championships, and Ironman Triathlons. Passionate about staying first, 3T continues to invest human and financial capital in exploring new ways of making products that excel in quality, simplicity, beauty and sustainability, under the stewardship of co-owners René Wiertz and Gerard Vroomen.