North America Sales Representative
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Head Office, Toronto, ON Canada
Experience: Experience supporting sales initiatives and territory managers
The Company: 3T Cycling makes the world’s finest and lightest equipment for every kind of bike racing: ultimate performance for everyone who loves to ride.
The company seeks to reinvent what your bike is capable of. We are currently looking for a proactive and charismatic sales representative to join our dynamic team.
The Role: The role of the Inside Sales Rep is to proactively solicit and handle sales inquiries and initiatives, provide support to our Retailer Partners and Territory Managers. Working collaboratively with the President for 3T North America, Inside Sales team, and Global team to meet sales goals, you will manage backorders and inventory allocations all within defined schedules. Create opportunities to increase 3T’s sales presence within a specified market and focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships.
Reporting to the President of 3T Bike North America, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Increasing 3T’s catalog presence within a defined territory by prospecting new customers
- Monitoring weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue targets within the territory
- Soliciting feedback from the Retailer network to understand the regional market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand
- Ensuring timely fulfillment of customer orders
- Establishing, building and strengthening effective relationships with existing and new dealers/customers
- Managing and resolving dealer/customer concerns by recommending products and/or services that will improve their businesses and our product output
- Supporting account management with sales orders, confirmations and shipments
- 2 to 4 years of demonstrated sales in the cycling or sporting goods sectors
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and expedite expeditiously on multiple priorities
- High attention to detail and deliver superior quality of work
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- 10-20% Travel within North America (A valid passport as well as proof of inoculation for Covid-19 per international travel requirements)
- Sports industry experience is strongly preferred
We are a global company with three regional customer service offices (Italy, Taiwan, California) and 20+ service centers. Founded in Turin in 1961 as Tecno Tubo Torino (Turin Tube Technology), 3T has always been renowned for the quality, simplicity, and beauty of its products.
3T has a track record of being ‘first’: first to introduce many modern alloys to cycling, first to produce a dedicated aerobar, first to win the ID design award, first to introduce dedicated gravel wheels and first to introduce an aero gravel frame. And first in countless competitions alongside the great champions of cycling — in the Tour de France and Giro d’Italia, one-day Classics, Olympics, World Championships, national championships, and Ironman Triathlons.
Passionate about staying first, 3T continues to invest human and financial capital in exploring new ways of making products that excel in quality, simplicity, beauty and sustainability, under the stewardship of co-owners René Wiertz and Gerard Vroomen.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. If you are a qualified applicant, you will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada